crunch-dev mailing list archives

From "Das, Mridul" <mridul....@news.com.au>
Subject Ignoring crunch.disable.combine.file
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2014 07:26:59 GMT
Hi,
  While trying to read text files from S3 using Crunch(version is 0.10.0),
I get an error "INFO jobcontrol.CrunchControlledJob:
java.io.FileNotFoundException: File does not exist:"  This is probably
because of https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-2704.
 However when I try and disable combining
files( crunch.disable.combine.file=true), I can see it ignores the setting,
and creates CrunchCombineFileInputFormat.

--
 Mridul Das
 Data Engineer

--
This message and its attachments may contain legally privileged or
confidential information. It is intended solely for the named addressee. If