crunch-dev mailing list archives

From anuj ojha <anujoj...@gmail.com>
Subject Materialize running the pipeline and not giving stage result.
Date Fri, 16 May 2014 19:41:03 GMT
Hello All,
        I am doing the following in my pipeline:
{
some processing.
pcollections.materialize();

final PipelineResult pipelineResult = pipeline.run();

final List<StageResult> stageResults = pipelineResult.getStageResults();

}

I am trying to access stageresult and I am getting it as null. I can't
avoid calling materialize as I use the data which I get from materializing
pcollection in further processing. Is there another way to achieve what I
am doing above?