crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriel Reid <gabriel.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: on a crazy scrunch kick
Date Fri, 16 May 2014 14:06:51 GMT
On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 9:53 AM, Josh Wills <jwills@cloudera.com> wrote:
> I finally got the IntelliJ plugin for Scala working reasonably well, and it
> has greatly enhanced the pleasure I take in writing Scala. Apologies for
> all of the Scrunch JIRAs that will (eventually?) be flooding your inboxes
> as a result.

Speaking of this, it would be awesome if you (or actually anyone who
is a bit familiar with Scrunch) could add a little "getting started"
guide for scrunch in the user guide. I have to admit that I've never
actually even tried out Scrunch (outside of the context of the
integration tests), but I would love to get a quick primer on getting
started with it (e.g. how do you start up a job with it).

- Gabriel