crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Wills <jwi...@cloudera.com>
Subject news, releases, etc.
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2014 02:30:49 GMT
First of all, I'd like to congratulate our new PMC Chair, Gabriel Reid.
I've been working with Gabriel on Crunch longer than just about anybody,
and he is one of the best software engineers I have ever had the pleasure
of sharing a code base with. Everyone should be so lucky to get to work
with someone like him.

On a completely unrelated note, we've fixed 53 issues since our last
release, which is the usual cadence for us to do a new major release. That
fact, combined with the fact that I'm trying to procrastinate on some other
things I need to do this week, makes me think it's time for 0.8.3 and
0.10.0 (or maybe 0.9.1? Not sure here) to make their way out the door.

Director of Data Science
Cloudera <http://www.cloudera.com>