crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriel Reid <gabriel.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hbase error I don't understand
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2014 15:23:27 GMT
Hi Josh,

I've run into things like this before as well when running HBase
integration tests. As far as I can understand it, it has something to
do with IPv6 addresses being returned when doing a reverse DNS lookup.
I think that I've only gotten this intermittently when running things
from home, which has made me assume that my ISP was doing something
with their DNS setup at the time.

Unfortunately, I don't have any suggestions as to a resolution. This
problem has always disappeared on its own before I've figured out how
to resolve it properly.

- Gabriel