crunch-dev mailing list archives

From "Ramesh,Saranya" <Saranya.Ram...@Cerner.com>
Subject BloomFilter giving Serialization Exception
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2014 23:44:55 GMT
Hi
I was trying to use the Bloom Filter but I keep getting Serialization Exception.
Here is how my code looks like

PTable<K, U> A
PTable<K, V> B
bloomFilterStrategy= new BlomFilterStragtegy<K,U,V>();
bloomFilterJoinStrategy.join(A, B, JoinType.INNER_JOIN)

Link to Exception
http://pastebin.com/qxBwajzG

So I tried to find out if any of my object was not Serializable. So I changed my code to this

PTable<K, U> A
PTable<K, V> B
bloomFilterStrategy= new BlomFilterStragtegy<K,U,V>();
for (final Pair<K, U> p : A.materialize()) {
System.out.println(p);
}

for (final Pair<K, V> p : B.materialize()) {
     System.out.println(p);
}

bloomFilterJoinStrategy.join(A, B, JoinType.INNER_JOIN)

But still I get the same exception

Saranya Ramesh