crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Jinal Shah <jinalshah2...@gmail.com>
Subject Execution Control
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2014 15:09:34 GMT
Hi everyone,

This is Jinal Shah, I'm new to the group. I had a question about Execution
Control in Crunch. Is there any way we can force Crunch to do certain
operations in parallel or certain operations in sequential ways. For
example, let's say if we want the pipeline to executed a particular DoFn
function in the Map phase instead of the Reduce phase or vice-versa. Or
Execute a particular Flow only after a particular flow is completed as
oppose to running it in parallel.

Maybe this might be asked before so sorry if it came again. If you guys
have further question on the details do let me know

Thanks everyone and Have a great day.

Thanks
Jinal