crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Wills <jwi...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Crunch - PivotalHD (aka 2.0.5-alpha) compatible release
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2013 18:20:08 GMT
On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 9:54 AM, Christian Tzolov <
christian.tzolov@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey Josh,
>
> Thanks for sharing those options. If i understand correct for the CDH build
> you don't perform a complete maven release but just deploy to the repo? I
> like this.

Yeah, precisely-- I just publish the sources and javadocs to the maven
repo, since that's how this stuff is most often consumed. The various
versions are up here:

https://repository.cloudera.com/artifactory/libs-release-local/org/apache/crunch/crunch-core/