crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Wills <jwi...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Crunch 0.9.0 RC0
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2013 16:35:45 GMT
On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 1:08 AM, Matthias Friedrich <matt@mafr.de> wrote:

> -1 Sorry, it seems Spark isn't listed in LICENSE, which is required for
> our convenience binaries.

I don't think Spark is in the convenience binaries-- I just unzipped them,
and it's not there in lib. IIRC, we only include the dependencies of
crunch-core in the convenience binaries (like parquet and avro), not the
other modules (so for example, we don't ship HBase libs in the convenience
binaries.)

--
Director of Data Science
Cloudera <http://www.cloudera.com>