crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Tzolov <christian.tzo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Crunch - PivotalHD (aka 2.0.5-alpha) compatible release
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2013 17:54:24 GMT
Hey Josh,

Thanks for sharing those options. If i understand correct for the CDH build
you don't perform a complete maven release but just deploy to the repo? I
like this.

It seems that the Bigtop approach would make sense to release Crunch as
part of the Pivotal release stack. I've been contacting some product
managers check how much hassle will it be to add Crunch to the standard
Pivotal release stack.

Cheers,
Christian