crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriel Reid <gabriel.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Crunch 0.9.0 RC0
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2013 15:31:46 GMT
Sorry I'm only getting onto this now, I've been offline for the past week.

> Unfortunately, some artifacts related to Spark don't seem to be available via
> Maven central (com.typesafe.akka:akka-actor:jar:2.0.5), so the build doesn't
> work. You probably have them in your repo at Cloudera.

I tried building by clearing out my local repository (and no
settings.xml), and it seems it all worked fine for me. Looking more
closely, it appears that the spark parent pom includes the Akka repo
(among others), which I suppose allows pulling in the akka
dependencies. Any idea why the build doesn't work at all on your end?

- Gabriel