crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriel Reid <gabriel.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Crunch 0.9.0 RC0
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2013 19:55:54 GMT
Going through the validation of this and the 0.8.2 RC, I ran into
something that I want to double-check.

I noticed that there are two source distributions: the "default"
version, and the hadoop2 version. I'm guessing this is nothing new and
I just missed it in the past, but I want to be sure: is this the
intention? I thought that we only made two separate binary releases,
and a single source release.

Related to this, I also saw that the version pointed to by the release
tag in git has the 0.x.x-hadoop2 release, which I guess means that
there isn't a release tag for the "default" release version. Is that
correct, and/or the intention?

- Gabriel