crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Chao Shi <stepi...@live.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Crunch 0.8.0 RC0
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2013 15:13:33 GMT
I think this failure may depend on the execution order of tests, because:

1) I can reproduce this failure on some source tree, but cannot on another
2) I can only reproduce it with "mvn install", but "mvn test
-Dtest=org.apache.crunch.CheckpointIT" cannot
3) I was trying to add some printf in the case, after saving the file (I
modified that CheckpointIT.java), I cannot reproduce it now.

Does anyone have some clue?