crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Friedrich <m...@mafr.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Crunch 0.8.1 RC0
Date Sun, 17 Nov 2013 12:17:23 GMT
+1. Same checks as last time (checksums, licensing, etc.), looks good
except for the failing HBase integration test, but that can't be
helped on some machines apparently. I also checked that the Maven
binaries of 0.8.1 and 0.8.1-hadoop2 match the files from our binary
distribution. They are not entirely identical though, timestamps in
pom.properties differ which makes things a bit harder to verify, but
it's close enough.

BTW1: Maybe we should get rid of some of our binary artifacts, with
the Hadoop 2 binaries it's getting a bit unwieldy. Maybe skip the
tarballs next time?

BTW2: Josh, could you please give Gabriel and me karma for our wiki?
INFRA says you can and I think the release validation guide needs
updating.

Regards,
  Matthias