crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Friedrich <m...@mafr.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Crunch 0.8.0 RC0
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2013 19:36:19 GMT
+1 Followed our release validation guide [1], but included the new
Hadoop 2 artifacts. Licensing looks clean, tag matches the source
distribution. Integration test builds now (tried Java 1.7.0_25 on
Linux, as well as some 1.6.0 version on Linux).

BTW, I tried updating [1], but it seems I have lost edit privs. I'll
make an INFRA ticket tomorrow, so if anyone here has the same problem,
just give me your user name and I'll add you to the ticket.

Regards,
  Matthias

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CRUNCH/Validating+a+Release