crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Wills <jwi...@cloudera.com>
Subject mvn javadoc issue
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2013 03:17:42 GMT
Hey guys,

I am (slowly) following the release protocol, and was planning on pushing
the Javadoc for 0.7.0 to the site. But I just ran mvn javadoc:aggregate,
and got all of these weird failures, like this:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-javadoc-plugin:2.8.1:aggregate (default-cli)
on project crunch-parent: An error has occurred in JavaDocs report
generation:
[ERROR] Exit code: 1 -
/Users/josh/dev/incubator-crunch/crunch-core/src/main/java/org/apache/crunch/impl/mem/MemPipeline.java:25:
package org.apache.avro does not exist
[ERROR] import org.apache.avro.Schema;

I just upgraded my Mac, so I'm wondering if it's a java version issue. Does
anyone else see this?

Director of Data Science
Cloudera <http://www.cloudera.com>