crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Friedrich <m...@mafr.de>
Subject Re: Crunch 0.7 Expected Release?
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2013 21:10:01 GMT
Hi,

I don't think Maven allows you to create both hadoop1 and hadoop2
artifacts from the same execution. And we obviously can't just rename
the built artifacts because the jars contain Maven metadata and the
POMs are signed. I've never needed to do this before but my guess is
that we have to configure the maven-jar-plugin to set the classifier
to hadoop1 or hadoop2 depending on the profile.

We'll have to check whether we can run "mvn release:perform" twice (once
for each profile) or if that requires some extra trickery.

Regards,
  Matthias

[1] http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-jar-plugin/jar-mojo.html