crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Sharma <rahul0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Crunch 0.6.0 RC2
Date Thu, 09 May 2013 03:28:29 GMT
+1

Validated things against our guideline. I read sometime back that it is
good that more people sign the release. Can we use
https://whimsy.apache.org/committers/X_______ to do it ? A while back there
was a mail thread "*New code signing service*" from Daniel but people
raised doubts regarding the same.

regards,
Rahul