crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Wills <jwi...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Crunch 0.6.0 RC0
Date Tue, 07 May 2013 05:47:54 GMT
I got it to work on 1.6.0_31 when I moved the three static classes defined
inside of Comparators into their own files under the sort package and
updated o.a.c.lib.Sort to reference the new classes (got rid of Comparators
in the process.) Does that work for you? I'm working on some patches based
off of that change, so let me know if that does the trick and I'll cut a
new RC.