crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Tzolov <christian.tzo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Crunch 0.6.0 RC0
Date Mon, 06 May 2013 19:56:19 GMT
+1 for the release

- Verified the checksums (compared them manually on my Mac OS X).
- Successfully build/itest for Hadoop-1 and Hadoop-2
- LICENSE and NOTICE seems ok. (i've updated the wiki page to remove
the DISCLAIMER check)

@Matthias are you experiencing those issues when building from the release
tag or the from the release bundle (e.g. -src.gz)?

Chris