crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriel Reid <gabriel.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Crunch 0.6.0 RC2
Date Fri, 10 May 2013 12:15:10 GMT
Yeah, I wasn't too worried about the directory itself, but the fact that
the build
was failing on me (on MacOS) was making me a bit uncomfortable.

I've re-downloaded the builds and re-run the full build multiple times on a
couple of different machines and haven't been able to reproduce the error,
so
I can only assume I was doing something silly when I first got that error.

In any case, I'm +1 to release this version.

- Gabriel