crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriel Reid <gabriel.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Crunch 0.6.0 RC2
Date Thu, 09 May 2013 19:31:25 GMT
There seem to be a couple of directories in the src distribution that don't belong: there's
a build directory
under crunch-hbase that seemed to be causing issues with rat when I tried running the full
test suite before,
but I can't seem to reproduce that issue anymore. Any ideas on that? It's just a bit worrying
that
"mvn clean install" failed the first time I tried it, but I assume there must have been something
else
playing up as well.

FWIW, "mvn clean install" is working now, and I've checked the signatures and checksums and
that
all looks fine.

- Gabriel