crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Friedrich <m...@mafr.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Crunch 0.6.0 RC2
Date Fri, 10 May 2013 09:20:57 GMT
Hi,

hmm, yes, there's a build directory that doesn't belong. We didn't
notice because there's no file in it, so a diff between the tag and
the source dist doesn't catch it. We've had this in 0.5.0, too, BTW.
I've created an issue for it [1].

In any case, this doesn't invalidate the release. We as the PMC are
only responsible to ship a legally correct source distribution. The
software doesn't have to work or even compile - most projects aim a
bit higher than that though ;-)

Regards,
  Matthias

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CRUNCH-205