crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Friedrich <m...@mafr.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Crunch 0.6.0 RC2
Date Wed, 08 May 2013 15:53:30 GMT
+1

Followed our validation guideline (updated version), re-checked
licensing, built the source distribution for Hadoop 1 and ran unit
and integration tests.

Since we're not connected to Apache's PGP web of trust, I have created
signatures, appended them to Josh's and uploaded them here [1]. I think
it's a good idea in general to have signatures from more than one
person.

Regards,
  Matthias

[1] http://people.apache.org/~mafr/apache-crunch-0.6.0-RC2/