crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Friedrich <m...@mafr.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Crunch 0.6.0 RC0
Date Tue, 07 May 2013 05:23:38 GMT
On Monday, 2013-05-06, Christian Tzolov wrote:
> @Matthias are you experiencing those issues when building from the release
> tag or the from the release bundle (e.g. -src.gz)?

I've experienced these issues from the tag and from both source
packages. But like I said, renaming the base directory helps in some
cases. I still haven't figured out the exact circumstances when it
works and when it doesn't.

My best guess is that the length of the path names somehow influence
the order in which the files end up on javac's command line or
maybe the order in which they are processed in javac.

Regards,
  Matthias