crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Friedrich <m...@mafr.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Crunch 0.6.0 RC0
Date Mon, 06 May 2013 17:37:32 GMT
Hi,

it's happening again:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:2.5.1:compile
(default-compile) on project crunch-core: Compilation failure: Compilation failure:
[ERROR] /tmp/crunch/crunch-core/src/main/java/org/apache/crunch/lib/sort/Comparators.java:[95,54]
cannot find symbol
[ERROR] symbol  : class WritableComparator
[ERROR] location: class org.apache.crunch.lib.sort.Comparators

Renaming the base directory to something else seems to help
*sometimes*, but I have no clue why. Since this has happened on
several different machines I'm going to abstain from this vote unless
I can figure this out tomorrow.

>From a purely formal point of view the release looks fine ;-)

Regards,
  Matthias