crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Friedrich <m...@mafr.de>
Subject Re: Incubator cleanup
Date Fri, 03 May 2013 19:22:03 GMT
Seems to work [1]. I'll wait until the mirrors have caught up, then
I'll update the website and remove the Incubator release directory.

BTW, INFRA seems to be in the process of switching to pubkey ssh
login at people.a.o (see motd when logging in). I don't know when
they are going to disable password-based ssh, but now would be a
good time to copy your ssh pubkeys over.

Regards,
  Matthias

[1] http://www.apache.org/dist/crunch/crunch-0.5.0-incubating/