crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Wills <josh.wi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building Crunch with JDK 1.7
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2013 19:32:03 GMT
Very cool that this is all that's broken. :)

Re: the mapside join IT, I'm wondering if that should be set to a temp
directory using the TemporaryPaths stuff-- @Matthias, isn't that the right
thing to do?

Re: HBase, my HBase friends are saying that there were test issues and that
they think things work in trunk. Not sure if anyone wants to volunteer to
brave trying that out. ;-)