crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Wills <jwi...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Bylaws for Crunch
Date Sun, 03 Mar 2013 17:32:58 GMT
Agree that the hadoop model has too much overhead for where we are at as a
project. It seems like the major difference between Pig and Zookeeper is
whether or not we have a fixed term for the PMC chair: Pig has a one-year
term, Zookeeper has the same chair until the chair resigns. Is that right,
or did I miss something else?

--
Director of Data Science
Cloudera <http://www.cloudera.com>