crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Wills <jwi...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Building trouble
Date Sat, 30 Mar 2013 14:27:50 GMT
I opted to jump off a cliff with you-- deleted my m2 repository and
then ran off mvn clean install. After downloading a copy of the
Internet, I'm running the crunch integration tests, and everything
looks fine. I'm assuming this error happens no matter which Crunch
build profile you use? Were there any lingering target directories
lying around that could be causing problems somehow?

--
Director of Data Science
Cloudera