crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Friedrich <m...@mafr.de>
Subject Re: Building trouble
Date Sat, 30 Mar 2013 15:33:25 GMT
Thanks for jumping with me, Josh, much appreciated! This is good news
though, it's probably some problem on my end. I have tried with
various JDKs and Maven versions, all with a clean repo, an empty
Maven cache, and under a new user account. I'll try again next week on
a different system; I brought depressingly little hardware on my
vacation.

This must be revenge for doing next to no coding for way too long ;-)

Regards,
  Matthias