crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Friedrich <m...@mafr.de>
Subject Re: teams page
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2013 18:52:08 GMT
Hi,

good idea. I have converted it to HTML with minor additions so that it
gets nice CSS from our template (attached). I think there is no way
to attach CSS classes to markdown :-/

How about converting it to an "About" page that lists the team and
also some project history? It's interesting for some users (I'm always
interested in this when evaluating software) and I think Cloudera and
the original author deserve some credit ;-)

One or two paragraps should cover it:
 * Initially developed by Josh Wills at Cloudera, 2011
 * Open Sourced at GitHub 2012 with a couple of releases
 * Donated to Apache in April (?) 2012
 * Incubation at Apache with 3 releases (0.3.0 to 0.5.0)
 * Established as an Apache TLP in February 2013

Regards,
  Matthias