crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Friedrich <m...@mafr.de>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Bylaws proposal for Apache Crunch
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2013 09:26:08 GMT
Hi all,

we have collected the necessary 7 +1 votes from the Crunch PMC, so
the vote passes. Thanks to everyone who voted, and additional thanks
to Patrick who wrote the bylaws document we heavily copied from :)

PMC +1 votes:
  * Gabriel Reid
  * Rahul Sharma
  * Christian Tzolov
  * Brock Noland
  * Josh Wills
  * Tom White
  * Matthias Friedrich

Former Champion/Mentor +1 votes :)
  * Patrick Hunt

No other votes were cast. I will publish the staged bylaws document
later today.

Regards,
  Matthias