crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Friedrich <m...@mafr.de>
Subject Re: Bylaws for Crunch
Date Sun, 03 Mar 2013 17:54:51 GMT
Nope, that seems to be it. I'm perfectly happy with the Zookeeper
model. I'd use it as a template and fine-tune it a bit:

I'd remove everything about sub-projects; the consensus at Apache
seems to be that we shouldn't have them.

I'm not sure if we need to do anything about code changes. I can live
with lazy approval - people are still likely to ask for feedback on
larger or potentially controversal changes. We're a small project,
no need to over-regulate things.

Regards,
  Matthias