crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Friedrich <m...@mafr.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Crunch 0.5.0 (incubating) RC0
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 18:13:02 GMT
Hi,

+1, the release looks good.

I followed [1], built the source code and executed integration tests
for both Hadoop 1 and 2. LICENSE and NOTICE seem to be correct, to the
best of my knowledge.

One minor thing: The md5sum tool you use doesn't create files that can
be validated using the GNU md5sum's -c switch (the MD5 sums match
though, there's just one space character missing). The SHA1 sums work
fine.

Oh, and please don't forget to drop the aborted staging repository if
you haven't already.

Regards,
  Matthias

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CRUNCH/Validating+a+Release