crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Wills <jwi...@cloudera.com>
Subject graduation charter details
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2013 20:14:26 GMT
Hey all,

I was planning on using the graduation charter for Apache Flex as a
baseline for our own vote:

http://markmail.org/message/ps3rjgv76vlw4sh5

My thought was to include all current committers as the initial members.

For the VP/PMC chair role, I was going to nominate Matthias. I am firmly of
the opinion that he did more of the important-but-not-fun work that was
required to turn Crunch into a real Apache project, and I felt like the
honor of the first VP of Crunch as a TLP should go to him.

With that said, Matthias, I don't want to impose any additional work on you
that you wouldn't be up for, so if you would like to decline, I would
certainly understand.

Josh

--
Director of Data Science