crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriel Reid <gabriel.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Suitable name search
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2012 20:19:55 GMT
Hi guys,

I've just started up the suitable name search with PODLINGNAMESEARCH-18[1]. If anyone has
any additional information they would like to add to this search, please feel free (or let
me know and I'll add it if you don't have edit permission on the ticket). Please keep in mind
that no analysis of the search findings should be done on the public JIRA issue -- it should
be limited to search findings.

A week from now (December 10th) I'll start the analysis discussion of the findings on the
private mailing list, also involving the trademark team.

- Gabriel

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PODLINGNAMESEARCH-18