crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Crunch 0.4.0 (incubating) RC0
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2012 17:33:55 GMT
The tests are failing for me on the downloaded src artifact with "mvn clean
install":

Tests in error:

testGetDetachedValue_AlreadyMappedAvroType(org.apache.crunch.types.avro.AvroTypeTest):
Cannot call getDetachedValue on an uninitialized PType

mvn -version
Apache Maven 3.0.4 (r1232337; 2012-01-17 00:44:56-0800)
Maven home: /home/phunt/bin/apache-maven-3.0.4
Java version: 1.6.0_37, vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
Java home: /usr/lib/jvm/jdk1.6.0_37/jre
OS name: "linux", version: "3.5.0-18-generic", arch: "i386", family: "unix"