crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Tom White <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Crunch 0.4.0 (incubating) RC0
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2012 22:31:38 GMT
+1

I verified the checksums and signatures. The RAT report looked fine.
There are no spurious binary or version control files in the source
tarball, and the source tag matches the contents of the tarball. (I
did notice some pom.xml.releaseBackup files - not a blocker though.)
The LICENSE, NOTICE, and DISCLAIMER all look correct to me. I also
successfully built from source and ran tests.

Cheers,
Tom