crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriel Reid <gabriel.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Crunch 0.4.0 (incubating) RC0
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2012 15:22:48 GMT

On 04 Nov 2012, at 17:25, Matthias Friedrich <matt@mafr.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Sunday, 2012-11-04, Gabriel Reid wrote:
>> On 04 Nov 2012, at 10:35, Matthias Friedrich <matt@mafr.de> wrote:
> [...]
>> I noticed that CRUNCH-104 (upgrade slf4j) is included in the release
>> notes -- is that what we want? Nothing actually happened for this
>> ticket, and it was marked as invalid.
>
> Not sure what's the best thing here. At work we set the fix version to
> the release for which it was considered (for whatever reason, probably
> tradition). You can clear the field if you like, I don't mind either
> way.

My preference is to remove it, as it feels to me that having it in there just confuses things
(especially for an auto-generated list of issues that have been "resolved" in a release).

Does anyone else have any objection to me clearing the version (and thereby removing CRUNCH-104
from the release notes)?

- Gabriel