crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Friedrich <m...@mafr.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Crunch 0.4.0 (incubating) RC0
Date Sun, 04 Nov 2012 16:25:09 GMT
Hi,

On Sunday, 2012-11-04, Gabriel Reid wrote:
> On 04 Nov 2012, at 10:35, Matthias Friedrich <matt@mafr.de> wrote:
[...]
> I noticed that CRUNCH-104 (upgrade slf4j) is included in the release
> notes -- is that what we want? Nothing actually happened for this
> ticket, and it was marked as invalid.

Not sure what's the best thing here. At work we set the fix version to
the release for which it was considered (for whatever reason, probably
tradition). You can clear the field if you like, I don't mind either
way.

>> Please download, test, and vote by November 7th at 17:00 UTC (or tell
>> me if you need more time).

> I'm currently away from dev setup for a few days, so I might not be
> able to go over the release by then. Not that I think it needs to be
> delayed because of this, but just don't be surprised if you don't
> hear feedback from me on this by then.

OK, thanks. If we don't get enough votes I'll extend the deadline.
Otherwise you'll get plenty of chances to vote on releases in the
future.

I'm +1 on the release, BTW :)

Regards,
  Matthias