crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriel Reid <gabriel.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Crunch 0.4.0 release preparation
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2012 22:08:35 GMT
Hi Josh,

Yep, I'd like to include CRUNCH-105 as well if possible.

The only other potential issue that I see for inclusion is CRUNCH-51
(fixing sorting to use multiple reducers). I actually think that this one is
still too far from being ready, but I just want to put that out there to make
sure it's clear that it's not (yet) in.

- Gabriel