crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Friedrich <m...@mafr.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Crunch 0.3.0 (incubating) RC0
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2012 15:55:25 GMT
+1

I've checked PGP signature and checksums of the source distribution.
Your signing key isn't part of my web of trust, so I could only check
that the signing key's fingerprint matches your LDAP key. However, I
created a source distribution from the tag and the contents of my zip
were identical to yours. DISCLAIMER, NOTICE, and LICENSE (including
Scala license) look good. Running integration tests on the source dist
works, too.

I don't know how exactly to check the JARs, but they have proper
NOTICE and LICENSE files and my locally created crunch JAR and the
one from the staging repo have identical byte code.

Thanks for creating the release, I hope this time things worked as
documented.

Regards,
  Matthias