crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Friedrich <m...@mafr.de>
Subject Re: Karma for Site-SVN needed
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2012 08:20:40 GMT
On Sunday, 2012-08-26, Josh Wills wrote:
> +jukka
>
> Did this get resolved? I (jwills) am also karmaless for our SVN repo.

Nope.

I was able to set up the CMS page generator locally and had some
success to port the Maven-generated site over to a Bootstrap-based
site that we can edit online through the CMS UI [1]. But even without
this we've had a reviewed, publishable website [2] for four weeks and
we're still not closer to getting it published. I'm stopping all work
on this, if someone cares enough to finish it I'll provide a patch.

Regards,
  Matthias

[1] http://users.mafr.de/~matthias/crunch/site3/content/crunch/
[2] http://users.mafr.de/~matthias/crunch/site2/