crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Friedrich <m...@mafr.de>
Subject Re: Continuous Integration is up and running
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2012 05:21:11 GMT
Hi,

it's possible, I've seen documentation on the wiki. However, I've never
seen as many broken builds as on this Jenkins instance, so I'd like to
observe build stability for a week or two before we do this. Getting
spammed by lots of false positive warnings would be quite annoying.
Ping me again in a couple of weeks and I'll set it up if we agree that
we want it.

@Rahul: I can add your address to job notification for the time being
if you want.

Regards,