crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Maven site markup language
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2012 23:37:18 GMT
I'd suggest something other than markdown, it's not rich enough, from
zk discussion (we went with textile in the end on top of CMS):

Ben Reed:
"after deciding to go with markdown and converting the
zooKeeperProgramming guide. i realize textile is the way to go. the
problem is that the table support in markdown is non-existent as is
the ability to create anchors for links in a document."

Patrick