crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vino...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Maven site markup language
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2012 18:45:16 GMT

We've been using APT for Hadoop. It's very simple. The only limitation is the inability to
do custom styling. Don't think that is a big requirement here.

Maven has moved beyond XDoc for various reasons. Not sure if we want to go back.

Don't know about Markdown. Breadcrumbs aren't needed, but build error messages should be good
enough I think.

Confluence - the downside is the docs and site versioning which is very painful.

So, in summary, +1 for APT, it is simple and it works.

Thanks,
+Vinod