creadur-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarba...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Creadur Web Site
Date Sat, 03 Sep 2016 13:01:48 GMT
Hi,

I wasn't aware that you are terminating the usage of the CMS sorry for
this noise...so [4] is done.

But I'm not sure why?

Just using the check-in on the site source will be built by
https://ci.apache.org/builders/creadur-site-staging/ and
you can preview the site on https://creadur.staging.apache.org/ and if
you like to publish to life site simply do a publish
(cms.apache.org/creadur/publish)... You don't need to use the cms itself
which I don't like too... On the other hand the VOTE seemed not finished
yet...

With [2] you have started to request informations to use the gitpubsub
or svnpubsub but not yet decided if you need a site for the overall project

creadur-site.git

or only for the RAT part..

creadur-rat-site.git

Based on [1] the content needed to be kept in SVN branch...and will be
replicated to the git site...

Should I request the https://reporeq.apache.org/ the repo ? for the
whole creadur-site.git ?

[1]: http://www.apache.org/dev/project-site.html#generated