creadur-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarba...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Creadur Web Site
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2016 23:54:59 GMT
Hi,

I have chatted with INFRA...they have setup the gitpubsub system...
Currently everything from asf-site will be published to life site.

I have updated the content of the asf-site branch with the production
site content from SVN to get back old state first.

I have summarized some informations:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/infrastructure/buildbot/aegis/buildmaster/master1/projects/ponymail.conf
https://ci.apache.org/builders/infrastructure-puppet-deployment/builds/691/steps/git/logs/stdio

As an example:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-ponymail-site how to build a
site...but I assume we want to build the site via maven or something else?

So this git repo contains the content of the whole site (old
state)(creadur.apache.org):

I have made a small change on the site to see how long it takes..very
short time...the larger the change the longer it takes..

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise