creadur-dev mailing list archives

From "P. Ottlinger" <pottlin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Creadur Web Site
Date Sat, 03 Sep 2016 18:27:18 GMT
Hi Karlheinz,

thanks for your input.

Before we do that I'd like to fix the currently broken site -
the mvn-site-reports of the subprojects are not linked correctly.

Before we decide upon changing the way we build/generate the site we
should fix it or document how it's done correctly.

You can see what I mean by errors at
https://ottlinger.github.io/creadur-rat-examples/index.html
(generated from trunk on 2016-08-29).

Thanks for your help :-)